Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Chicken Pasta
Every once in awhile you come across a meal that's a hit with the entire family. This Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Chicken Pasta is THAT meal! Everyone loves that chicken/pasta/parm combo, and when it's paired with Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning, it's irresistible!
- 1/2 lb Barilla® Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp Land O'Lakes® Salted Butter, divided
- 3 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Basil Pesto
- 1 tsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Pine Nuts
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Once you drain the pasta, immediately add 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, pesto and lemon juice. Stir to coat. Then add 1 tbsp Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning, stir together and remove from heat.
- In a skillet on medium heat, add the pine nuts. Roast on each side, constantly stirring about 7 to 10 minutes. Once roasted put into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter. After the butter melts add the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1 tbsp Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning. Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts.
- Once cooked, place the chicken on top of the pasta and sprinkle with the pine nuts and parmesan, and serve.