Weber® Savory Swiss Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs are the most basic food ever, right? NOT SO FAST! Let us tell you, these Weber® Savory Swiss Scrambled Eggs are "fancy holiday brunch-worthy." They're made with cream cheese, heavy cream, avocados, bacon, and delicious Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning. Serve them for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter...or whenever the mood strikes!
- 8 pieces Hormel® Black Label Thick Cut Bacon
- French or Italian Bread, Sliced
- Land O'Lakes® Salted Butter
- 2 small Avocados, sliced
- ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Heavy Cream
- 2 oz Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the 8 pieces of bacon separately in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Slice the bread and place on a baking sheet. Butter one side and bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Slice 2 small avocados and place in a bowl and coat them with lemon juice to keep them fresh.
- Scramble 6 eggs in a medium bowl. Mix in the heavy cream, cream cheese and Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning and mix together.
- Cook eggs in a well-greased skillet while continuously folding the eggs onto itself. Arrange the bread on a plate, lay 2 pieces of cooked bacon across the bread and top with 2 slices of avocado and the eggs. Sprinkle with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper to taste.
- Serve with fruit or a cinnamon roll.