Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Pasta is always a good choice, especially when it involves sausage, shrimp, and cajun flavors! This Cajun Shrimp Pasta is ready in under 30 minutes, serves 6, and will spice up your typical weeknight dinner rotation!
- 16 oz Member’s Mark™ Penne Pasta
- 16 oz Zatarain's® Andouille Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups Member’s Mark™ Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 2 lbs Member’s Mark™ Raw Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tsp Tone’s® Chesapeake Bay Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, cook sausage in a large pan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned. Drain and discard pan drippings. Stir in broth and corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and Tone’s® Chesapeake Bay Seasoning to sausage mixture; stir to combine. Cover and cook until shrimp are done, about 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in scallions and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp mixture to pasta; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves.