Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Blondies
Question: What do you get when you cross a brownie and cookie cake batter? Answer: A blondie!This blondie recipe uses Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ for that magical taste of the breakfast cereal you can't resist!
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Flour
- Pinch of Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 6 tsp Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment.
- Add the butter and brown sugar to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the flour and salt until well combined.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Sprinkle Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ over the batter.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until a tester comes out mostly clean. Cool before cutting.