Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Whether you're celebrating Mardi Gras, or you just want to eat a delicious meal with a bit of a kick, this Easy Cajun Jambalaya is where it's at! This recipe is super simple but has so much flavor. Laissez le bon temps rouler!
- 1-1/2 tbsp Canola oil
- 12 ounces Andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Celery rib, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup Shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups Cooked white rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery; sauté another 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning Blend, chicken and cooked rice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.