Flavor Bomb Meatballs
Meatballs are so versatile - you can use them on sandwiches, in spaghetti, as an appetizer with some delicious sauce, or just on their own! This Weber® Flavor Bomb Meatball recipe will quickly become one of your go-tos. The Weber® Flavor Bomb Seasoning adds an extra kick of flavor that you won't get anywhere else!
- 3/4 cup Progresso® Panko Plain Crispy Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 lb Ground pork
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Member’s Mark™ Parsley, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together panko bread crumbs and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, ground pork, eggs, olive oil, and the bread crumb mixture. Using a spatula or your hands, mix or kneed the meat into the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the meat mixture and work it with your hands to make approximately 45 meatballs that are around 1-½ inches in width.
- Place formed meatballs on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through.