Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli
This Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli is nutritious, flavorful, and is ready in 30 minutes - what more could you ask for?
- 3/4 cup Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Pure Clover Honey
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into strips
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets (about 5 cups)
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Green onions for topping, to taste
- Sesame seeds for topping, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend the following ingredients to make the Garlic Ginger sauce until smooth: soy sauce, water, white vinegar, Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tone’s® Ground Ginger, Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder, and honey.
- Place chicken, broccoli, and red bell pepper on a sheet pan. Pour about 1/2 cup of sauce over top of the chicken and a few tablespoons over the vegetables.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the chicken and vegetables are roasting, simmer another 1/2 cup of sauce in a small saucepan over medium low heat until thickened. Drizzle it over the finished chicken and vegetables.
- Top chicken and broccoli with sesame seeds and green onion to taste and serve.