Hazelnut Fig Tart
This Hazelnut Fig Tart is pretty much the perfect dessert recipe - it will impress your guests, but it's SO simple to make! Try making this for a special Valentine's Day treat!
- 1 Prepared pie crust
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Member’s Mark™ Light Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon peel
- 1 cup Dried figs, chopped
- 3/4 cup Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- Fit pie crust into 10 to 11-inch tart pan.
- Combine eggs, Member’s Mark™ Light Brown Sugar, Dark Corn Syrup, butter, Tone’s® Ground Allspice, Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg, vanilla, and lemon peel in a large bowl. Mix well. Add figs and hazelnuts. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until filling is set and nicely browned. Cool and serve.