A sweet twist on a classic cocktail - this refreshing Pineapple Margarita recipe is spiced with turmeric and served with a sweet and spicy rim!
- 2 oz Espolon Reposado Tequila
- 2 oz Dole pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Member's Mark Organic Agave Nectar
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1/4 tsp Tone's turmeric
Chili Powder Rim
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 tbsp Tone's chili powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar in the Raw Natural Cane Turbinado Sugar coarse sugar
- Add ice to cocktail shaker.
- Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigoursly until cold.
- Rub a lime wedge around the outer rim of a rocks glass.
- On a small plate, combine chili powder and sugar.
- Dip the rocks glass in the chili powder mixture until completely coated.
Customize your margarita!
- Swap agave for simple syrup or honey syrup
- Swap the tequila for silver tequila or mezcal
- Skip the turmeric if you prefer
- Replace the chili powder/sugar for coarse salt
- Replace the alcohol with a mix of pineapple juice and orange juice for a virgin margarita