Pumpkin Bread has become a true fall staple over the past few years. This recipe features ingredients you probably have in your pantry, plus it's just as easy (and more delicious) than making it from a box!
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 1-1/2 sticks Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 (15 oz) can 100% pure pumpkin
- Set oven rack to the middle position and preheat to 325 degrees. Grease two loaf pans with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Clabber Girl® Baking Soda, Clabber Girl® Baking Powder, Tone’s® Ground Cloves, Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon, and Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until just blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Continue beating for a few minutes until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans and bake for 65 to 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let loaves cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely.