Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Chicken
Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Chicken is the multi-tasking meal you need in your rotation. Made with green peppers, chicken breasts, and Tone's® Garlic Pepper Seasoning, it's simple but so versatile! Use it in fajitas, tacos, a filling for enchiladas, or just over a bed of rice.
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 lbs Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tsp Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Paprika
- 3 tbsp Water
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the green bell peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken, Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Member’s Mark™ Paprika. Stir thoroughly to ensure the spices coat the chicken.
- Add the water, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice or with a pasta of your choice.