Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Salmon
Looking for a dinner that’s healthy, simple, and so delicious? Tone’s Rosemary Garlic Salmon checks all the boxes! Try it with our Tomato Avocado Salad for a complete meal.
- 1-1/2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tbsp Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs Member's Mark™ Salmon Fillet
- 2 tbsp Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine melted butter and oil and brush on both sides of the salmon. Sprinkle Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper on both sides of the fish.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Bake or broil 8 to 12 minutes, flipping once.