Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger
Beef up your burgers with an extra burst of flavor. Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning is especially designed to enhance the taste of your burger. Melted cheese, grilled mushrooms, and a special sauce make this burger better than anything you'd get at the drive-thru.
For the Sauce
- 1 cup Kraft® Creamy and Smooth Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 Member’s Mark™ Onion Powder
For the Burgers
- 1-1/2 cup Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/3 lbs Ground beef
- 1 tbsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Land O'Lakes® Salted Butter
- 4 Nature’s Own® Brioche Style Hamburger Buns
- Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese, optional
- To make the sauce, mix mayonnaise, dry ranch seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Onion Powder well in a small bowl.
- Slice portabella mushrooms and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix ground beef and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning. Separate and patty out the meat into 4 equal size burgers.
- In a grilling pan, add butter and portabella mushrooms. Then take everything to the grill.
- Cook burgers directly on grill using medium to high heat for 8 to 10 minutes flipping once and topping each patty with extra Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning.
- While the burgers are cooking, place the grilling pan on the grill and sauté the mushrooms in the butter.
- Once the burgers and mushrooms are done, toast the buns on the grill and melt cheese on top of the burgers. Build the burgers and enjoy!