Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Dip
All you need to make the perfect party dip is 20 minutes and 5 simple ingredients. Bring Weber Garlic Jalapeño Dip to your next (socially distanced) gathering, or just whip some up for an appetizer at home!
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Finely chopped jalapeño and finely chopped parsley for garnishing
- Heat butter in a pan. Add heavy whipping cream. Stir very well. Let it come to a boil.
- Add Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, stir, and let it cook for 6 to 7 minutes on medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent the sauce from clumping. Remove from heat and transfer dip to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle dip with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and broil at 500 degrees for 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley and jalapeño. Serve with crusty bread, veggies, or crackers.