Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Steak
Fajitas are a fast weeknight dinner that everyone loves. We recommend spicing up this classic a little with Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning! Want to jazz it up even more? Try grilling some fresh jalapeños along with the bell peppers for some extra heat.
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 2 tbsp, divided Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 lbs Flat iron steak
- 6 Mission® Large Burrito Flour Tortillas
- Fresh chopped cilantro, if desired
- Place the red pepper, yellow pepper, and onion into a medium bowl. Add 1 tbsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning and 1 tbsp of olive oil to the bowl. Toss together with your hands until well-coated. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of the steak with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season each side with 1 tsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning.
- Add the vegetables to a grill pan and cook on indirect medium heat.
- Add steak to grill and cook on direct medium-high heat, flipping once, until desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Make sure to toss the vegetables a few times during cooking. Remove everything from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain. Serve on a tortilla along with the vegetables and fresh cilantro, if desired.