Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is a great way to incorporate vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Plus, it tastes great in both sweet and savory dishes! This recipe roasts it with Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning, making it perfect for a holiday side dish.
- 3 lbs Butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butternut squash on baking sheet, drizzle with Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sprinkle with Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- Toss to coat, then spread into an even layer.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and toss squash with a thin metal spatula.
- Return to oven and roast until soft, about 10 to 20 minutes longer.
- For more browning, move oven rack near broiler and broil squash 1 to 3 minutes (keep a close eye on it)!
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes over the squash, toss, and serve.