Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Turkey
Stop your hunt for the perfect Thanksgiving turkey recipe - this is it! Our Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Turkey recipe is delicious, classic, and trustworthy, but not at all boring. If you're feeling a little nervous about making a turkey for the first time (or you just don't want to mess up), don't worry! Our video will guide you to a Thanksgiving dinner success!
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 Apple
- 2 Lemons, small
- 1/2 Onion, medium
- 1 Turkey (15-18 lbs)
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt & Peppercorn Medley, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add 1 stick of softened butter to a medium bowl and 1 tablespoon of Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Blend together with a hand mixer until smooth. Set aside or refrigerate. This butter mixture will be used in between the skin and the meat of the turkey.
- Cut the apple, lemons, and onion into large slices and cut about 12” of twine, set aside.
- To prepare the turkey, tuck each wing under the bird. Make sure everything is out from the inside of the turkey and fill with the apple, lemons, onion, Member’s Mark™ Thyme, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the skin away from the meat on the top of the breast. Take a handful of the butter mixture and spread under the skin. Rub the rest of the mixture over the outside of the skin coating well. Take 1 tablespoon of Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning and sprinkle over the skin.
- Crisscross the legs and wrap the twine around tight and tie into a knot.
- Place in the oven and cook according to the instructions on the bird. Times and temperatures will vary.