Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Rack of Lamb
Elegant and classic with a modern twist! There's no other way to say it -this recipe seems fancy. But let us tell you, it's so simple to make! Not only that, Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago adds an updated flavor that's more fun than fussy. This meal is simple enough for a weeknight, but special enough for a dinner party. Either way, you'll love it!
- 3 tbsp Land O'Lakes® Salted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Members Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 1 New Zealand Frenched Lamb Rack
- Members Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Seasoning, olive oil, and Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic and whisk together.
- Trim fat from rack of lamb and pour butter mixture over both sides of the lamb, coating well.
- Wrap the end of the rack of lamb bones in aluminum foil to prevent burning. Starting face down, sear the meat on both sides for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Sprinkle an extra coat of Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Seasoning on top of the lamb and cook on indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove the lamb from the grill, discard the aluminum foil, and divide and slice the rack along each bone. Sprinkle on Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste, and serve.