Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Salmon and Spinach
Salmon is so simple, but it's so delicious…especially with Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning! This recipe includes a spinach side dish – so we've made dinner even more simple for you!
- 2 Salmon filets (5-6 ounces each)
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, to taste
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 12 oz Fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves fresh minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray Member’s Mark™ Non-Stick Oil in a baking dish. Place two salmon filets in the dish.
- Cover filets with fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning, and Member’s MarkT™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste.
- Bake filets in oven for 15 minutes.
- Measure 12 oz fresh spinach in a bowl.
- Add Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons of butter, and fresh minced garlic to a pot and heat and stir until butter is melted. Add fresh spinach and cook until spinach begins to wilt.
- Plate the spinach and top with salmon filets and serve.