Weber® Savory Swiss Crispy Chicken
There is no denying that chicken fingers are on every kid's favorite foods list. While it's easy to pop some frozen ones in the oven, it's just as easy (and much, MUCH) tastier to make them from scratch! This Crispy Chicken recipe uses Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning to add an extra burst of flavor that's just subtle enough to make it taste unique (but not so much that kids won't eat it)!
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Land O'Lakes® Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning and corn flakes into a large resealable plastic bag. Smash the corn flakes and shake well to mix together.
- Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Dip each chicken breast piece into the melted butter, and then drop into the resealable bag with dry mixture. Seal the bag shut and then shake well to coat with the seasoning mix. After each piece of chicken is coated, place into a single layer in the baking dish. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Once all of the chicken has been coated, sprinkle the remaining seasoning mixture on top of each chicken breast.
- Bake chicken for 35 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken is at least 165 degrees.