Weber® Savory Swiss Reuben Dip
Now you can eat your favorite sandwich in dip form! This Weber® Savory Swiss Reuben Dip takes all of the classic flavors of a reuben sandwich and transformed them into a truly unique appetizer. Serve with bagel chips or toasted rye bread!
- 1/2 lb Corned beef
- 8 oz Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Frank’s Kraut® Sauerkraut
- 1 tsp Horseradish, fresh
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 tsp Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Sargento® Swiss Cheese, shredded for topping
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine corned beef, cream cheese, sauerkraut, horseradish, Thousand Island dressing, and 1 teaspoon of the Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Mix very well and transfer into the baking dish.
- Spread evenly in the baking dish and add the shredded Swiss cheese on top. Sprinkle additional Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with rye bread or bagel chips.