Weber® Steak ‘n Chop Burger with Olive Tapenade and Feta Cheese
Sometimes you got to dress up your burgers a little! These Weber® Steak ‘N Chop burgers with olive tapenade and feta cheese are a super simple way to add some extra flavor and variety to one of America’s favorite sandwiches.
- 1-1/2 lbs Ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Olive tapenade
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Gently shape beef into 5-inch burgers. Season burgers on both sides with Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning.
- Grill over Direct Medium heat (350° to 450°F) with the lid closed as much as possible, until the internal temperature reaches 160°F for medium, 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Serve on hamburger buns, topping each with 1 tablespoon olive tapenade and 1 tablespoon feta cheese.