White Chicken Chili
Chili is a cold weather staple, but we think White Chicken Chili deserves some attention, too! This recipe has some southwestern flavors going on, and it's so much more interesting than the traditional beef and tomato variety!
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 tsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Small onion, diced
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 cups Member’s Mark™ Organic Chicken stock
- 1 (15 oz) can Great Northern beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Green chilis, drained
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Oregano
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Mexican Style shredded cheese
- Cut the chicken into pieces/cubes.
- In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, celery and carrots. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the chicken and cook through.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together, adding the cheese last. Let cook on medium/low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.