Weber® Honey Garlic Chicken Waldorf Salad
This Chicken Waldorf Salad is a light, fruity dish that tastes delicious on a hot summer night. Weber Honey Garlic Seasoning adds a savory, rich flavor that perfectly balances the tanginess of the grilled apples.
- 4 Boneless chicken thighs
- 2 Red apples, cored and sliced horizontally
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning
- 4 cups Salad greens
- 2 stalks Celery, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Toasted walnuts
- Poppyseed salad dressing, as desired
- Lightly brush chicken and apples with oil. Coat generously with Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning.
- Grill chicken and apples over direct medium heat. Turn apples after 2 to 3 minutes and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Apples should be lightly browned but still firm. Remove apples from grill.
- Cook chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, with a temperature of at least 170°F.
- While chicken is cooking, assemble salad greens, celery, raisins, and walnuts. Top with grilled apples and chicken. Serve with poppyseed dressing.