Weber® Cowboy Seasoning Steak and Egg Sandwich
It doesn’t matter what time of day you eat this Weber Cowboy Seasoning Steak and Egg Sandwich – all that matter sis you try it NOW! Weber Cowboy Seasoning lends the perfect kick – try it on chicken, too!
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 4 slices Texas toast
- 1 lb Flat iron steak
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Weber® Cowboy Seasoning
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup Crumbled bleu cheese
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add Member’s MarkT™ Granulated Garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Remove butter from heat and lightly brush butter over both sides of the Texas toast. Reserve the remaining butter in the skillet to cook the eggs.
- Lightly coat steaks with olive oil and liberally sprinkle Weber® Cowboy Seasoning on both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks over direct medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, until browned. Turn and continue grilling 2 to 3 minutes until steaks are desired doneness.
- Remove steaks to cutting board to rest at least 5 minutes. Toast bread over direct high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until browned, turning once.
- Heat butter over medium high heat. Crack each egg individually into skillet. Cook 2 to 3minutes until white is just starting to set; flip. Continue cooking 1 minute until egg whites are set.
- Season eggs as desired using Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper.
- Thinly slice each steak and place on Texas toast. Top with tomatoes, bleu cheese, and fried egg.