Cranberry Apple Chutney
Chutney is always a great choice for a Thanksgiving side dish...but this recipe is so good, you'll want to eat it more than one day a year! Try serving on crostini with some baked brie!
- 1 (12 oz) bag Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 large Apples, cored and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Golden raisins
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Tone’s® Ground Cloves
- 2/3 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup Cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup Chopped pecans
- Combine cranberries, water, apples, sugar, onion, raisins, Tone’s® Ground Ginger, Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Tone’s® Ground Allspice, Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon, and Tone’s® Ground Cloves in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Add Karo® Dark Corn Syrup, vinegar, and pecans. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Delicious served with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.