Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Apple Cobbler
Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ is the star of this apple cobbler recipe - if you like the cereal, we know you'll love this recipe!
- 8 cups Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Pure Vanilla
- 3 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash, peel, core, and slice apples. Combine apples and Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Melt butter and pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, milk, and vanilla and stir until smooth. Add Clabber Girl® Baking Powder, stirring until combined.
- Pour batter over melted butter, do not stir. Pour apples evenly over batter and butter. Once again, do not stir.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes until edges are browned and filling is bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.