Autumn Spiced Cider
This Autumn Spiced Cider is going to become your new go-to fall drink! Simmer on the stovetop to warm up on a chilly night, or make it in the slow cooker to bring to your next gathering. You'll FALL for the warm, inviting aroma of cinnamon sticks, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust adds some extra fun!
- 1-1/2 cups Smirnoff® Kissed Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 gallon Apple cider
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam® Bourbon
- 3 Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Sticks
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™, sprinkled on top
- Combine the vodka, apple cider, bourbon and Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Sticks in a stove-top pan or slow cooker.
- Heat and simmer until ready to drink.
- When ready to drink, pour the cider into mugs and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ and enjoy!