You can't go wrong with Snickerdoodle Cookies, but here's a way you can make them even tastier - try using Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™! This crazy-delicious cinnamon blend delivers the taste you love with notes of caramel, vanilla, and graham flavor.
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1-1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Large egg, at room temperature
- 1 Large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Pour Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon, and Member’s Mark™ Salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and granulated sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 different parts. The dough will be thick.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1.5 Tablespoons of cookie dough each. Roll the dough balls in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™. Arrange 3 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. The cookies will be very puffy and soft. When they are still very warm, lightly press down on them with the back of a spoon or fork to help flatten them out. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies remain soft & fresh for 7 days in an airtight container at room temperature.