Tone’s® Everything Bagel Chicken
Everything you love about everything bagels...all in one bottle! Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning is so versatile - we recommend sprinkling it on grilled chicken and serving with marinated peppers for a well-balanced meal!
For the Peppers
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 2 cups Member’s Mark™ White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
For the Chicken
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Slice bell peppers into 4 to pieces each and place into a large zip-lock bag. Add Member’s Mark™ White Balsamic Vinaigrette and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste.
- Zip the bag and massage the peppers to coat with marinade and set aside.
- Brush olive oil onto chicken breasts to coat. Sprinkle Tone’s® Everything Bagel Seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on cool grill and place chicken breasts on direct high heat for about 10 minutes per side.
- After flipping the chicken, add the peppers to direct heat cooking for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once.
- Plate chicken and peppers together and serve immediately.