Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Chicken Wings
It's not game time without wings, and these Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Chicken Wings are a winning addition to your menu. Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning is a combo of savory garlic and an irresistible blend of herbs, which adds the perfect kick to your wings. After the wings are topped with the seasoning, they are grilled (the best way to eat them, of course) and then topped with a honey butter glaze. We call that a touchdown.
For the Wings
- 2 lbs Member's Mark™ Whole Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
For the Honey Butter Glaze
- 1/2 cup Member's Mark™ Bee Proud Honey
- 8 oz Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Coat wings with ¼ cup Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to grilling. Do not cover with plastic wrap.
- Stir together honey, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place large grill pan on cooking grates.
- Coat grill pan with grilling spray to prevent sticking. Add chicken; grill over direct medium heat (350° to 450°F) for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and drizzle each piece with small amount of honey butter glaze. Repeat process every 3 to 5 minutes for 15 minutes or until wings are cooked through. Shake additional Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning for even more flavor!