Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Pork Chops
Juicy, tender, flavorful – this pork chop has it all! Enjoy the sophisticated taste of rosemary garlic in this recipe that takes less than 25 minutes to make.
- 4 tbsp Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Pork chops
- 2 tbsp Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Heat grill to 425 degrees.
- Drizzle Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil over pork chops.
- Sprinkle Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning on both sides of pork chops.
- Sear pork chops on direct heat for 3 minutes on each side. Move to indirect heat and cook for an additional 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and serve.