Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Pasta
This recipe is a take on the classic "goulash" dish – but with a little something extra! We've added Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning to give it a kick of the iconic burger taste you can't resist!
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Tomato paste
- 1-1/4 cup Low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can Member’s Mark™ Tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Member’s Mark™ Diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups Member’s Mark™ Elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat and return to pan.
- Add tomato paste and stir to coat, then pour in broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Season with Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning, and stir in macaroni. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and remove from heat. Garnish with parsley before serving.