Weber® American BBQ Chicken & Pineapple
This delicious BBQ chicken and pineapple dish is a great way to enjoy summer flavors. BBQ chicken is paired with sweet grilled pineapple slices. BBQ chicken and the grilled pineapple is seasoned with Weber® American BBQ seasoning, a great mixture of smoky and sweet flavors. This easy and flavorful dish is perfect for a summer barbecue or family gathering.
- 1 Weber® Kettle
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce Your favorite!
- 3 tsp Weber® American BBQ Seasoning
- 3 cups Member's Mark™ Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 1 Pineapple cut into quarters, skin removed
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add the BBQ sauce, 3 tsp Weber® American BBQ Seasoning, and the chicken. Mix together evenly.
- Generously coat both sides of the pineapple with the desired amount of Weber® American BBQ Seasoning. Place the pineapple on indirect heat in a Weber® kettle and smoke for 30-45 minutes at 250º-275º degrees.
- Heat the chicken in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove the pineapple from the grill, and place on a platter with the chicken.