Weber® Kick’N Chicken Club Sandwich
Take a classic chicken sandwich to the next level with Weber® Kick’N Chicken Seasoning. Worried it will be a little TOO spicy? Don’t fret – this blend features orange peel to perfectly balance sweet and heat!
- 1 tbsp Weber® Kick'N Chicken Seasoning
- 4 Member's Mark™ Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Weber® Kick'N Chicken Seasoning
- 4 Member’s Mark™ Hamburger Buns or 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 slices Monterey Jack or Co-Jack cheese
- 8 slices Cooked bacon
- 4 slices Tomato
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced into 8 slices
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Kick'N Chicken Seasoning over both sides of chicken breasts. Grill chicken over Direct High heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, for 6 to 8 minutes until browned.
- Turn and grill an additional 6 to 8 minutes until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F. Remove chicken from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine mayonnaise, Member’s Mark™ Parsley, and Kick'N Chicken Seasoning in a small bowl; set aside.
- Toast buns over Direct High heat for 1 minute, until lightly toasted and browned. Place chicken on bun and top with a slice of cheese. Spread flavored mayonnaise on top bun half. Add 2 slices bacon, a slice of tomato and 2 slices avocado to each sandwich. Serve immediately.