Shepherd's pie is a traditional meal that's warm and hearty, making it perfect for chillier days. You'll love this version which uses Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning to add a modern day twist.
- 1 lb Ground Beef, or ground lamb
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Onions, diced
- 2 tsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning
- 1 tsp Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning
- 1 tsp Members Mark™ Parsley
- 1 tsp Members Mark™ Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tsp Members Mark™ Thyme Leaves
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Members Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Gold Medal® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Beef Broth
- 1 cup Frozen corn, peas & carrots vegetable mix
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs Mashed potatoes, your choice of frozen, boxed, or fresh
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and cook on medium heat. Add the onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add ground meat and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning and cook until browned. Drain the grease.
- Add Member’s Mark™ Parsley, Member’s Mark™ Rosemary Leaves, Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper. Stir well, add the Worcestershire and Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic, stir to combine.
- Add the flour and tomato paste, broth, and frozen vegetables. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Pour the meat mixture into a 9” x 9” baking dish. Spread into an even layer. Then pour the already made mashed potatoes on top, spread evenly. Sprinkle Weber® Savory Swiss Seasoning on top.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and put in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.