Weber® Savory Steakhouse Pot Roast
Pot roast is the classic meal that you might've forgotten about. It's time to bring it back! This recipe features a savory blend of herbs, carrots, potatoes, onions, and Weber® Savory Steakhouse Seasoning for a special touch.
- 3 lbs Boneless beef chuck roast, cut 2-inches thick
- 2 tsp Weber® Savory Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Basil
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves
- 4 Small potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1-1/2 cups Baby carrots
- 1 Medium onion, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place meat in a 4-quart baking dish; sprinkle with Weber® Savory Steakhouse Seasoning.
- Mix beef broth, Member’s Mark™ Basil, Member’s Mark™ Oregano Leaves, and Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves; pour over meat. Cover.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours. Remove cover. Scatter potatoes, carrots and onion around roast. Cover. Bake 1-1/2 hours longer, or until meat is tender.
- Slice roast across the grain. Arrange on serving platter with vegetables. If desired, thicken pan juices with flour.