Weber® Garlic Parmesan Beef Pasta
This delicious Weber® Garlic Parmesan Beef Pasta is like an upgraded version of spaghetti and meatballs! Made with cube steak, Italian dressing, breadcrumbs, and Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning, this is a hearty dish that tastes great on top of angel hair pasta. The cook time is on the lengthy side, but it's definitely time well spent!
- 1-1/2 lbs Beef cube steak
- 1/2 cup Progresso® Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 tbsp Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Ragu® Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Barilla® Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut cube steak into individual portions.
- Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning together in a medium size bowl.
- Pour Italian salad dressing into a separate medium size bowl.
- Dip each piece of cube steak into the Italian dressing and then coat in the breadcrumb and seasoning mixture. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks on each side. Arrange steaks in a skillet and pour spaghetti sauce over the top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake steaks uncovered at 400 degrees for 30 to 43 minutes or until bubbly and the steaks are cooked through. While steaks are in the oven, cook pasta according to package direction and drain.
- Serve steaks on top of pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese.