Tone's® Million Dollar Spaghetti
This creamy, cheesy, decadent dish uses a slow cooker to meld all the flavors together. You'll change the way you make spaghetti from now on!
- 1 Slow cooker 6 quart or larger
- 48 oz Emeril's® Pasta Sauce or your favorite canned sauce
- 1.5 lbs Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Diced white onion
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Tone's® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning
- 1 lb Spaghetti noodles These don't get added until after sauce cooks for 6 hrs
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pour the jars of sauce in to the slow cooker. In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, brown the meat and onions together. After the meat is browned add the garlic, cook for a minute a longer. Drain the fat. Add the salt, pepper, and Italian Spaghetti Seasoning and stir. Pour the meat onto the sauce in the slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- After the cooking time is up, cook the noodles as directed on the package in boiling water on the stove-top. The noodles will cook a bit more after adding them to the slow cooker.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the meat sauce in the slow cooker. Stir, then flatten the noodles in an even layer.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, ricotta and salt. The cream cheese will be in small chunks, but that is fine.
- Dollop the cream cheese/ricotta mixture over the spaghetti, then use a spatula to even it out over the spaghetti. Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook for an extra 20 minutes on LOW.
- Serve and enjoy!