As soon as the calendar flips to September, it seems like the “pumpkin spice” craze hits the market! (Honestly, we’ve seen the pumpkin spice products on the shelves as early as the beginning of August, which is a little absurd if you ask us)!
Whether you’re the first person in line at Starbucks when the PSL drops or you refuse to acknowledge it’s fall until it’s almost Halloween, you have to admit that it’s hard to avoid pumpkin spice! It is EVERYWHERE, and it’s hard to go anywhere without being bombarded by the coffees, cookies, candles, snacks…basically everything pumpkin spiced.
For all of you pumpkin avoiders out there (or even just people who like to dabble in the pumpkin world without getting too involved), we have good news. There is a way you can participate in fall activities without buying a bunch of weirdly flavored foods where pumpkin spice doesn’t belong. Today, we are talking about creative ways you can use pumpkin pie spice!
Sam’s Club has introduced Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice in a conveniently large 5.6 ounce bottle. You might be wondering what you can do with all of this, what it tastes like, and why it needs to end up in your cart. Well, we have all the answers to these pertinent questions! Just keep in mind, this spice does make a delicious syrup that you can use to make your own PSL at home…but there is SO much more you can do with it!
What Does Pumpkin Pie Spice taste like?
First off, you do NOT have to be a fan of pumpkin to enjoy Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice. In reality, the components of this spice give pumpkin pie its delicious warm and comforting flavor…and does NOT contain actual bits of pumpkin. (That’s why we call it Pumpkin PIE Spice.) Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice contains a rich and exotic blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, mace, and cloves. Essentially, pumpkin pie spice is the flavor of fall!
Why should I buy Pumpkin Pie Spice?
While it’s possible to create your own version of pumpkin pie spice at home, we prefer Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice. It contains the perfect ratio of all the spices – no guessing required! Plus, it’s convenient! It’s already blended for you, so no buying multiple products. To create the amount of pumpkin spice that’s available in the Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice bottle, you’d have to buy a LOT of spices. Member’s Mark™ has done the work for you…so you can get busy making tons of pumpkin pie flavored delights!
I bought my bottle of Pumpkin Pie Spice…now what?
You decided to take the plunge and buy a bottle (or two) of Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice…so how are you going to use it? Let’s take look at all of the fun, unique, and fall-friendly ways you can use pumpkin pie spice!
We have no doubt in our mind that your family will appreciate the aroma of pumpkin pie spice when they first wake up in the morning. Here are some ideas for how pumpkin pie spice can be used in the morning!
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls – so much more exciting than the pre-made tube of cinnamon rolls!
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup – the apple cider syrup really takes these to the next level!
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Grits – this recipe is savory, sweet, and comforting all at once. It’s a truly unique way to try pumpkin pie spice!
More to try…
Here are some seriously creative ways to incorporate pumpkin pie spice into your snacks…and some of these are even healthy!
- Creamy Pumpkin Dip – this is a sweet dip that’s perfect for serving with apple slices, graham crackers, or pretzel sticks!
- Sweet & Salty Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – when you’re done carving the pumpkin, don’t toss the seeds out! You’ll want to save them for this sweet and savory snack.
- Pumpkin Butter – try it on biscuits, rolls, pancakes, waffles, or even in smoothies.
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix – not even picky goblins will be able to resist this one!
More to try…
Is someone in your household still turning their nose up to pumpkin spice items? Lure them in with these sweet treats!
- Classic Pumpkin Pie – for all of the old school pumpkin enthusiasts out there.
- Spooky Mini Pumpkin Pies – these adorable pies make a great Halloween treat!
- Lite Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes – this decadent recipe is so simple.
Could we even write this post without including a recipe for a homemade PSL? We suppose not…but here are some other tasty drinks other than that certain infamous one that you can try!
- Pumpkin Pie Margaritas – just replace the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves with 2 or 2-1/2 tsp of Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice!
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte – because this is SO much better than store-bought!
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie – healthy and tasty at the same time.
- Grown Up Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – this one is super creative!
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – a copycat version of the “it” drink that everyone’s raving about!
Now that we’ve shared some creative ways to use Member’s Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice, what are you waiting for? This product is only available for a limited time, so head to Sam’s Club to pick up a bottle or 4 today!