Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix
Who can resist the combination of salty and sweet...especially when it's flavored with pumpkin spice! This Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix is the spooky treat that every kid (or adult) needs this Halloween. It's simple to make, and you can customize it any way you'd like! Here's a ghostly tip for you: use an edible pen to draw spooky faces on the marshmallows! (This would make a fun craft for the kids!)
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups Mini pretzels
- 2 cups Popcorn
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Member's Mark™ Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 Black marker with edible ink
- 1 (8 oz) bag M&M's of your choice
- 1 cup Nestlé® Toll House Pumpkin Spice Morsels
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and popcorn.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice until thoroughly blended.
- Pour mixture over the cereal/pretzel/popcorn mix; stir well to coat
- Spread cereal mix onto prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- While the mix is cooking, use a marker with edible ink to draw skeleton and ghost faces on the mini marshmallows.
- Remove mix from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, mix with M&Ms, pumpkin spice morsels, and marshmallows.