Creamy Crab Dip
This creamy crab dip is full of flavor and sure to be a hit at your next gathering! The mayo and sour cream create a smooth and creamy dip that would be delicious served with chips or crackers. The imitation crab gives it a delicious seafood flavor that is irresistible!
- 12 oz Imitation crab meat or fresh lump crabmeat, picked clean of shells
- 1/2 cup Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Chesapeake Bay Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Chopped Chives, to taste
- Celery sticks
- In a medium size bowl, combine crab meat, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, lemon juice, Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes, and Tone’s® Chesapeake Bay Seasoning. Mix well.
- Top with Member’s Mark™ Chopped Chives and serve with celery sticks.