Tone's® Cajun Crab Cakes
These Cajun Crab Cakes are packed with flavor and texture. Creamy crab meat and Tone's® Cajun Seasoning make these cakes a delicious and unique appetizer or main dish. The crab cakes are pan-fried until golden and crispy, then served with a zesty remoulade sauce for an extra kick of flavor.
For Crab Cakes
- 2 6 oz Cans of lump crab meat, well drained
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup Diced bell pepper
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Tone's Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 4 tsp Tone's Cajun Seasoning
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pour crab into a strainer over a bowl. Allow to sit and drain while preparing the other ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg, bell pepper, mayonnaise, seasoning and mustard.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the bread crumbs and crab and gently stir to combine.
- Scoop into ¼ cup portions and flatten to a ½-inch thick patty.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 ½ Tbsp. oil on medium heat until shimmering.
- Add four of the crab cakes to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and put on a serving platter.
- Wipe the pan out and then repeat the cooking process with another 1 ½ Tbsp. oil and the remaining four crab cakes.
- Serve with dipping sauce