Tone's® Maple Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
Looking for a healthy, easy, one-pan dinner? You've come to the right place! This Tone's® Maple Garlic Salmon & Broccoli is perfect for the whole family. The maple garlic seasoning gives the veggies and protein a delicious sweet and garlicky flavor! Don't spend hours planning a meal for your family - this Maple Garlic Salmon & Broccoli is a sheet pan meal that's sure to please everyone! With just a few simple ingredients, you can serve up a healthy and delicious meal that requires very little cleanup!
- Member's Mark™ Olive Oil Spray
- 2 lb Member's Mark™ Skinless Salmon
- 1 lb Broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Melted butter
- 4 tbsp Tone's Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Member's Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder as desired
- Member's Mark™ Whole Black Pepper Grinder as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray it with Member’s Mark™ Olive Oil Spray. Lay the salmon on the parchment and surround it with the broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over the salmon, and 1 tbsp olive oil over the broccoli. Then pour the melted butter evenly over the salmon and broccoli.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of Tone’s® Maple Garlic Seasoning over the salmon, and 2 tbsp Tone’s® Maple Garlic Seasoning over the broccoli. Season the salmon with Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder and Member’s Mark™ Whole Black Pepper Grinder, to taste.
- Bake the salmon and broccoli for 12-15 minutes, then transfer to a platter to serve.