Maple Garlic Glazed Rainbow Carrots
When you are serving up a delicious dinner, it's easy to forget about the side dish. You will definitely want to keep these Maple Glazed Rainbow Carrots in your recipe box! Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning lends a unique blend of flavor, plus rainbow carrots are so much more exciting than regular carrots! Don't be afraid to try this delicious glaze on other types of veggies, too!
- 2 lbs Whole rainbow carrots, small or medium - tops attached and trimmed
- 2 tbsp Member's Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning, as desired
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tbsp Member's Mark™ Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wash carrots thoroughly, especially between around the stem. Peel carrots, leaving part of the tops (the green part) on, if desired. You can also halve the carrots if you prefer.
- Arrange carrots on a large sheet pan, without overcrowding, about 1 to 2 inches apart. Toss carrots with Member's Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil and Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning, as desired. Roast for 15-18 minutes, turning halfway through, until almost fork tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the butter, Member's Mark™ Maple Syrup, and 1 tbsp of Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning.
- Remove carrots from the oven. Toss carrots with the maple syrup mixture. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 8-10 minutes until caramelized, watching it so that the maple glaze doesn’t burn.