Loaded Grilled Cauliflower Nachos
Nachos just got a little healthier! We promise you will NOT miss the tortilla chips in these Loaded Grilled Cauliflower Nachos. Go ahead and indulge without the guilt!
- 2 Large heads cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Weber® Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Member’s Mark™ Shredded cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 3/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Bacon Crumbles
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Chopped Chives
- Remove and discard leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim stem so that the cauliflower can lie flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!)
- Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about 3/4" thick. Reserve any loose florets to cook with the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Weber® Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Season mixture with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Brush one side of each steak with olive oil mixture and place the brushed side down on the grill. Brush the top sides with olive oil mixture and cook until tender and both sides are charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side.
- Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.
- Toss any extra florets in the olive oil mixture and grill, turning often, until charred andtender, about 6 minutes.
- Drizzle cauliflower with ranch dressing, then sprinkle cooked bacon and chives on top.