Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Rub Pork Tenderloin
We know what you're thinking - the flavor Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal paired with pork tenderloin sounds...interesting! Trust us, this unexpected flavor combo is SO worth the try. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you discover how these different flavors make a really unique and tasty dish.
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™
- 1/2 tsp Weber® Steak and Chop Seasoning
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Paprika
- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pam® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients; mix together.
- Cover the pork tenderloin with olive oil then heavily coat with the dry ingredient mixture. Spray non-stick spray on a pan. Place the tenderloin on the pan and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- After the tenderloin has cooked, remove and place on a cutting board. Let sit 5-7 minutes before slicing.