Weber® Grilled Gourmet Burgers
Burgers are an American staple, but they don’t need to be boring! This recipe features Weber Gourmet Burger Seasoning – an expertly blended mix of garlic, onion, and pepper.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 tbsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Suggested toppings: Tomato, red onion, arugula, and gorgonzola cheese
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef with Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning and water. Separate and pat out 4 patties. Add Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Member’s Mark™ BlackPepper to each side of the burger.
- Place burgers on preheated grill at 425°F. Sear the burgers on direct heat with the lid open for 2 minutes on each side. Move burgers to indirect heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- *Something extra, spread butter on both sides of the bun and toast the bun on the grill.
- Add cheese and your favorite toppings, then serve.