Tone’s® Italian Boursin Chicken Pasta
Can’t decide if you’re in the mood for chicken, meat, carbs, or cheese? This Tone’s Italian Boursin Chicken Pasta covers all your cravings! Creamy Boursin cheese, fresh spinach, salty prosciutto, and a special blend of Italian herbs make this a satisfying meal you’re guaranteed to love.
- 1 cup Diced roasted red peppers
- 3 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups Pasta of your choice
- 5 oz. Boursin Garlic and Fine Herb Cheese
- 8 oz. Chicken stock or broth, divided
- 2-3 cloves Fresh crushed garlic
- 4 cups Fresh spinach
- 1-1/2 tsp Chicken bouillon
- 4 oz. Diced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Hot water
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Italian Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- Dice roasted red pepper and set aside. Add 1 tablespoon Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil to a pan, add the chicken, and cook until golden and no longer pink inside.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, return to the pot, and add the Boursin cheese and half of the chicken stock. Stir, then add the cooked chicken. Mix together, cover, and set aside.
- Put 1 tablespoon Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil in a separate pan and add fresh crushed garlic. Cook until no longer translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and the rest of the chicken stock to the pan. Cook 2 minutes and add diced roasted red peppers. Mix together and pour into the pot with the pasta.
- In a small bowl, mix hot water and bouillon. Add to the pasta.
- Add 1 tablespoon Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil to a small pan to crisp the prosciutto, then pour into the pasta mixture. Add the Tone’s® Italian Seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.