Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Sweet Potato Fries
This recipe is mind-blowingly simple, but so delicious at the same time! Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ adds an extra punch of sweetness to roasted sweet potatoes. Tell the kids you're serving them Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ fries for dinner and they'll be sure to chow down!
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp Clabber Girl® Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line one large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Using a sharp knife, cut off the ends of the potatoes. Then cut potatoes into thin slices, about 1/4 inch wide.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the Clabber Girl® Cornstarch to coat. Pour the potatoes into a strainer to get rid excess cornstarch and discard extra cornstarch from the bowl.
- Place potatoes back in the bowl and toss with the olive oil. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes onto the baking sheets, making sure not to crowd the pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the potatoes and return to oven for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove fries from the oven and place in a large bowl. Toss with the remaining tablespoon of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning.